Rescue your skin and restore your confidence
Imagine how great you would feel if when you talked to others, they looked at you and not your unsightly pimples or acne?
So what are the benefits of using clear & confident?
Clear & confident anti-acne system will visibly reduce the appearance of your pimples and kill pimple causing bacteria. It will also help prevent new pimples forming. As an added bonus clear & confident will minimise the appearance of scarring and pigmentation. More importantly though, we can help improve your confidence, all with a no questions asked “visit your doctor for free guarantee”.
Why will clear & confident work for me?
Pimples develop in 3 stages. The new clear & confident anti-acne system addresses all 3 stages of a pimple in an individualised manner, with a specialized product for each stage. Other products may typically treat only one of the 3 stages of a pimple providing temporary relief. See diagram below for more details.
Solution 1: Clarifying pore cleanser: cleansing away dead cells
The first step in the clear & confident system may gently dissolve dead cells from the skin’s surface and may remove any bacteria that may be lurking on your skin.
By gently exfoliating the upper layer of skin without over drying, it will also allow the rest of the products to penetrate deeper into your pores.
The clarifying pore cleanser has two important features:
- It is astringent and calming so whilst it is washing away the dead cells it may also reduce the size and appearance of the pore.
- The key ingredient is salicylic acid which is a very gentle exfoliant, that can help soften the skin. Salicylic acid works by penetrating deep down into pores to dissolve the debris of dead skin cells and sebum that cause blockages.
Active ingredient: 150mls clarifying pore cleanser contains 2% salicylic acid
Solution 2: Clear Complexion Cream
This cream may assist in removing the clog from pores. The next step is to ‘dig’ down a bit further and loosen then remove the sticky ‘cemented in’ plugs inside your pores. We do this by using an AHA called glycolic acid. Glycolic acid is a naturally occurring, non-toxic alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) originally found in sugar cane. Because of its small molecular size, glycolic acid is ideal for cosmetic use.
Important features of glycolic acid:
- Glycolic works by loosening the glue-like substance that binds skin cells together. This loosening process helps the skin to exfoliate the buildup of dead skin cells.
- The AHA exfoliation process may help to expose fresher, newer skin cells giving the appearance of a smoother, clearer, more youthful looking skin.
- Glycolic may help reduce the appearance of scarring and sunspots.
Active ingredient: 40g clear complexion cream contains 8% glycolic acid
Solution 3: Spot Detox Gel
The third step is critical as it may help reduce pimples reoccurring. Step 3 uses an antibacterial called Benzoyl peroxide. This ingredient may assist in removing the bacterial lodged within your pores which may be the cause of irritation associated with pimple prone skin or acne. Benzoyl peroxide may also assist with drying out pimples.
Step three of the system also has a secret weapon that may help ensure you get maximum benefit from the benzoyl peroxide. We can’t let the cat out of the bag, but if you order now you’ll discover how our secret weapon makes clear & confident your complexion-clearing system of choice!
Active ingredient: 25g spot detox gel contains 5% Benzoyl peroxide
PS Don’t forget about the free Skin Polishing Cloth worth $12.95 with every purchase of clear & confident!